Kangana Doesnt Favor Live in Relationships!

kangana01-thumb.jpg

Kangana Ranaut’s latest film Raaz The Mystery Continues has hit the screen and we still have to wait to see how the film fares at the box office. Kangana after the success of Fashion, got another glamourous role.

She plays a model again. “I am playing the role of a successful model, who is disturbed by some spirits. This is a character-oriented movie and I am eagerly waiting for its release,” she says.
Kangana’s character in the film lives in with her boyfriend played by her real-life beau Adhyayan. However in real life she doesn’t favor the idea of living in.

“With time everything has changed, men are living with men and women are marrying women. I do not want to offend anybody here but we should not get carried away by the western culture. We have to preserve our values and I am not in favour of any live-in relation,” stated Ranaut.

When asked about her marriage plans, Kangana said: “I am too young for a marriage. I am just 21 and first want to secure my career before taking any such decision.”

“I faced many problems when I came to Mumbai three years back. Here nobody helps you till you have a godfather. I have learnt so many things here and think that I have gained the wisdom of a 40-year-old human in the last two-three years through my struggle,” she said.

She has earned a fairly good reputation as an actor for her tender age.

© 2014 Hot Girls - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger