Dusky Mugdha Paired With Fair Neil

mugdha-neil.jpg

Mugdha Godse who is flying high after getting appreciated for her debut film Fashion, will now be seen with Neil Nitin Mukesh in their forthcoming film Jail. Mugdha thinks Neil is extremely fair and their contrasting skin complexions will be interesting to watch.

“I saw ‘Johnny Gaddar’. He is very talented. Very….fair! I think we’ll light up the screen with our contrasting skin complexion,” Mugdha told IANS.

Neil returned the compliment and said: “Mugdha is extremely talented, drop-dead gorgeous and dusky.”

And though the plot’s focus is on Neil, Mugdha too has been given a meaty role.

“I’m looking forward to doing naach-gana after doing the unconventional stuff in ‘Fashion’. In fact, all the offers coming to me now are of the same variety, which is surprising considering I did none of that in my first film,” Mugdha said.

© 2014 Hot Girls - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger