I am still requesting the BCCI. Poonam Pandey

World Cup winning Indian cricket team promised to take off their clothes for them the model Poonam Pandey said that his promise was not just publicity stunts and still are willing to deliver on your promises.

Poonam said that I am still rests on the promise. If the Indian cricket board (BCCI) allows me so I’ll finish it. I am still requesting the BCCI.

Poonam-Pandey1

I am saying that the BCCI to go and you do request me so I pose it to meet. I do not want to break the law was a rule so I asked permission.

Interestingly, Poonam the BCCI has sent an application in which he sought an opportunity to fulfill your promise is. Poonam said, "I wrote the letter he denied it.

I felt bad and sad when he did not allow me to be nude. I was upset. He told me that the BCCI can not allow such action.

Poonam was asked by the wrong reasons to be discussed in the media does not worry him, he did not say it is not.

I personally do not think it’s negative publicity. If the team or for the country so I can say something negative.

© 2014 Hot Girls - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger