Julianne Hough Talks Beauty And The Pressure For Perfect Bodies

Julianne Hough Talks Beauty 
And The Pressure For Perfect Bodies



Julianne Hough sat down with The Beauty Bean to participate in their series “On Real Beauty”, where she answered questions about beauty, body image, and what advice she’d give to her younger self.

TBB: When do you feel most beautiful?

JH: I feel the most beautiful when I, well – obviously there are two different answers to that. The first one would be that I love to get glammed up and you know feel that my hair looks great, and my skin looks good and when my legs are shaved and I’m wearing high heels – and all that stuff. But also when I’m around my family and stuff, and they’re just fun to be around and there’s just a certain glow you have when you’re with your loved ones.

TBB: How do you deal with the pressure for body perfection in our culture?

JH: Oh it sucks a$$ – I’m telling you that! Oh, sorry! But it does. It’s hard. You know, as a person you’re always saying “oh, it doesn’t bother me. I’m going to be who I am and that’s all that matters.”


TBB: What do you do to be in your best shape?

JH: When I don’t dance – or I get bored with that – I’ll go on a hike or swim or the Tracy Anderson Method – I’ve done that a couple time and it’s really great because it’s kinda like dancing, and it’s different every time so it’s fun.


TBB: If you could give your younger self advice about beauty, what would it be?
JH: Less is always more! Less is always more! Less makeup, don’t try to be too matchy-matchy – I was always matchy-matchy! – and try to get in a habit of being active. I always was active but I think now, I always thought I would always be skinny and I could eat whatever I wanted and then this year I was like, “holy crap!” this is so different. ……………

TBB: Who is your beauty role model?

JH: I love seeing women who are so comfortable in their skin that they don’t wear a lot of makeup and they just are beautiful. Like Julia Roberts – you can just see how happy and fresh and beautiful they are from within.



imnotobsessed

© 2014 Hot Girls - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger